SUSTAINING IRREVERSIBLE MOMENTUM
A 4-month program to scale your business beyond your dreams
Extend the reach of your product into adjacent markets • Build indirect sales channels and strategic partnerships • Grow your fanbase exponentially
Phillip is a true professional, with immense drive and a relentless commitment to business success.
— Lee Cresswell
Feeling like the wheels might come off if you start scaling?
Let me guess, you’re …
- Screaming “something’s wrong!” but your instincts of what’s wrong are failing you
- Struggling to focus your team
- Trying to do too much with too little
- Attempting to appease unrealistic expectations
- Starting to feel the weight of legacy decisions
- Convinced you have to change but you don’t know where to begin
Imagine all of your hard work is paying off…
- You’re getting promoted
- Your team is being recognized and promoted
- Bonuses are going out
- Everyone’s high-fiving
- You now have a blueprint you can repeat on your next project
Sustaining Irreversible Momentum Comes with Results
My private advisory program is for leaders just like you who are looking to extend the reach of your products and services, have artners selling your products and services and people beating a path to your door to ask you to speak, give interviews and influence your growth trajectory. If your business has had trouble capitalizing on its potential, sustaining irreversible momentum can show you the way to scale predictably.
I worked closely with Phillip and have great admiration for his knowledge of the sales process. His experience speaks for itself. He’s a driven, energetic, and passionate leader that is absolutely focused on results. I learned a great deal from Phillip during our time together and value his creativity and unmatched knowledge of the fine art of selling.
— Michael Ricci, Digital Architect, CPaaS, Mobile CX and CDP’s
Phillip did a great job of representing our company and product and understing our needs. He makes it look effortless which is because he is so good at it. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
— Greg Reeve, Partner, Mobile Finance Experts
Dexterra is the 3rd company where I have had the pleasure of working for Phillip. He is a true professional, with immense drive and relentless commitment to business success. Phillip’s approach with customers is to build long-lasting partnerships. His approach is to continually question and push us to new heights of performance, which is no more and no less than he asks of himself.
Let's Scale the Right Way
You know you need to do something, but you don’t what success looks like. You don’t even know you’re stuck or afraid to take that first bite of the apple.
Steve Jobs once said, “A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
With decades of experience, there’s not much I haven’t seen. Through a depth and breadth of wisdom and creativity gleaned from other like-minded clients like yourself, I can help you and your team scale to greater heights and keep the wind at your back.
Benefits of Sustaining Irreversible Momentum
- Entering into a market dominating position
- Competitors having love/hate relationships with you – they love to hate you 😉
- Your customers adore you and are vocal about it
- Your partners love you – because you’re helping them make money
- Your team firing on all cylinders
- Industry experts clamoring to understand how you did it
- Revenue scaling beyond your wildest dreams
- Good things are happening to your business including acquisitions and an accelerating stock price
- Product and value creation through insanely compelling customer experiences
And more …
- Recruit and manage channel partners
- Build strategic partnerships
- Become a thought leader
- Develop a succession plan
- Build your legacy
- Orchestrate a successful exit
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Phillip is one of the smartest, diligent and trustworthy people I know. He always delivers. He’s built his own company and helped to build a large number of others (as an employee and a consultant). His understanding of demand generation strategies is vast and his deployment at the tactical level is outstanding.
— Scott Hildebrand, CMO Consulting Group
The Big Picture
TL;DR—You get 4 months of direct access and unlimited communication to me via text, Slack, email, or phone.
The program includes:
- A kickoff discovery call
- Coalescing your assets as a platform to launch your products and services into adjacent markets
- Maximizing impact and value through strategic partnerships
- Channel marketing
- Indirect selling motions
- Building training at scale for your partners
- Direct 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, video calls and my private cell phone.
You can contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Reexamine your ideal customer profile
- Deep dive into your current channel strategies
- Agree on the cadence of our meetings
- Homework assignments
- Set questions up for customer interviews
- I provide my private cell phone number
- Sessions take place an hour a week
- Every session includes clear identification of current and next steps in your customer’s journey
- Includes KPIs that need to be measured
- You can contact me for any reason between calls however and whenever is most convenient
The Fine Print
- I will never publish or share any of our communications with anyone outside of our circle of trust. Anything you share will be kept in our strictest confidence
- You will receive a recording of our sessions for future reference
- You are free to share any of my communications however you like without asking me first.
- You are welcome to call me any time without an appointment, but you’ll probably get my voicemail (I’m on Zoom a lot). Leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- If we need to talk real-time, we can schedule a mutually convenient time via a special Calendly link .
- If you have a truly urgent question, you can text me on my personal cell number.
- Payment is due 100% in advance to begin the program or in 4 installments
- If you’re not happy with our first week for any reason, you can ask for your money back. After that, no refunds under any circumstances.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy.”
Phillip was a great manager and mentor for me. He played a key role in guiding Dexterra through the tough transition from startup to an operating business. I look forward to working with Phillip again in the future.
— Marc Austin, SONiC Simplified
Sustaining Irreversible Momentum is a 4-month program. The investment is $5,000/mo. It’s not uncommon for my clients to see immediate value upon starting our engagement.
You can apply using the button below but before you do, let me first say this…
Go-To-Market coaching is NOT for leaders and executives that:
- Want to build a house of cards for the sake of speed
- Are close-minded to new ideas
- Aren’t committed to collaboration
- Are afraid of disrupting their business
Someone once said, “If you don’t cannibalize yourself, someone else will.” That person was Steve Jobs who killed the iPod by introducing the iPhone. Those that are not ready to disrupt their business need not apply.
But if you want things to be better, you have to change something. If you think you’re ready, here’s the link to apply:
100% Money-Back Guarantee
It’s free to apply and there’s no risk or obligation. If you are accepted into my consulting program, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I don’t want your money if we’re not a good fit. If you’re not happy with our kickoff call for any reason, just let me know at the end of our conversation and I’ll refund your money in full.
But Don’t Take My Word For it…
Check out these long-form testimonials from past clients:
Having worked across the table with Phillip for several years, I found Phillip to be very pragmatic and innovative when approaching problems. Through his leadership, he was able to significantly extend the reach of Windows Mobile technology.
Phillip drove several handset maker deals at Microsoft, both with major Tier 1 players as well as Microsoft’s ODM partners in Taiwan and China. He was instrumental in winning key deals like the Motorola and Samsung handset deals.
Still have questions?
Q: How do I know if I’m a good fit for Sustaining Irreversible Momentum?
People who will get the most out of Sustaining Irreversible Momentum are leaders who have been stuck and aren’t sure what to do about it. If you’re finding yourself doing the same things over and over with the same results you will probably benefit from the wisdom that comes with this program.
Q: What do I have to do to qualify?
This program is for thriving businesses earning revenue between $10MM to $1B but feel like they’re spending more and more money to keep the same customers, reporting a profit but not achieving ultimate goals or unsure of what to do next to sustain growth trajectory.
Q: May I speak with a couple references about their time with you?
Sure. Here’s a link to my testimonials page.
phillipswan.com/testimonials You may contact anyone on this page.
Q: What is the average client ROI after completing consulting with you?
The bottom line ROI depends greatly on the client. At the high end, I’ve had clients go from zero to unicorn in under 12 months. At the low end, I’ve had people afraid of being challenged and pushed and were reluctant to listen to new ideas. But even those intransigent people, once they’ve taken even small steps, realize the fruits of my guidance.
Q: Do we have to use Slack for the accountability calls?
No. We can use a different voice channel if you have a strong preference.
Q: What happens after I pay?
Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be presented with a calendar link to schedule a kickoff call. On our kickoff call, we will agree to a game plan, share private contact info, set your first assignment, and pick a regular time for our sessions.
Q: I still have questions!
Just shoot me an email and ask: [email protected]
Who wrote this page, anyway?
Hi, I’m Phillip Swan, a seasoned Go-To-Market (GTM) strategist with an unwavering passion for driving growth, scale, and profitability for businesses across various industries. My expertise lies in creating tailored GTM strategies that blend innovation, data-driven insights, and a customer-centric approach to ensure a successful product launch, harnessing growth to build irreversible momentum and sustainable market dominance.
I transform ideas into thriving businesses. With over three decades of experience in launching innovative products and services, I have honed my skills in market research, strategic planning, and execution. As a results-driven Professional, I have led numerous successful campaigns, turning startups into market leaders and helping established companies reach new heights.
My keen eye for emerging trends and passion for creative problem-solving has made me a trusted advisor for countless clients. I firmly believe in the power of collaboration and communication to drive change and growth and foster lasting relationships. Whether you’re looking to launch a game-changing product or scale your business to new territories, I am the go-to expert to help you make a lasting impact in the marketplace.
Since starting my career, I’ve had the privilege of working with both emerging startups and including established enterprises, helping them navigate the complexities of market entry and expansion. My clients benefit from my knack for identifying unique opportunities, overcoming challenges, and forging solid relationships with key stakeholders.
When I’m not busy crafting winning GTM strategies, you can find me exploring the great outdoors, reading about the latest market trends, or mentoring the next generation of business leaders.
If you’re looking for a dedicated and results-driven GTM expert to elevate your business to new heights, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s connect and embark on this exciting journey together!
Now is the time
I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said, “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction.
Don’t worry, there’s no risk or obligation and it’s free to apply.
Act Now. Seriously.
Availability is limited. I usually only take on a handful of new private consulting clients per year. If you are considering private consulting, apply now to start the process.
Phillip is a skilled salesperson who advocated for our customers and brought in solid business for our company.
— Candi Bashiri, Director, WW Sales Business Applications at Wind River Systems