HARNESSING IRREVERSIBLE MOMENTUM
A 4-month program to capture your existing momentum to prepare for scale
Consistently beat the competition – Win customers
If you are operating in the technology sector and are ready to amplify your growth, get in touch with Phillip TODAY!
— Amy Zwagerman, Fractional CMO, The Launch Box
Making progress, but you're still not scaling?
- You’re seeing inconsistent wins
- Despite your initial success, you’re not completely convinced you have a product market fit.
- Your product is stuck in neutral with the same handful of customers.
- You’re still beating your head against the walls and your friends seem to be having a much easier time of it.
- There’s a lot of noise on your team because there’s no clear direction.
- Your customer experience is ineffective from soup-to-nuts.
- There’s too much friction for your potential customers to appreciate the value and acquire your products or services.
- Customers are starting to ask for revisions to their contract.
- You’re begging for reviews
- Customers are using your product for things other than its intended purpose.
- You’re being punished by stakeholders.
- You’re questioning everything …
Imagine things happening for the better …
- Filling the top of your funnel with qualified prospects
- Closing more deals faster
- Selling for a higher price
- Customers offering to give you testimonials
- Customers are recommending you to their friends and family
- The industry is recognizing for who you are becoming
- Winning awards!
Harnessing Irreversible Momentum Comes with Results
My private advisory program is for folks just like you who are looking to increase their profits, maintain momentum, and deliver consistent and predictable results. If your intuition is telling you that you are stuck or stalled, trust your intuition. Expansion Mastery will identify areas to work on, how to solve the problem to the benefit of your customer and pay it forward by under promising and over delivering.
Phillip is one of the smartest, diligent and trustworthy people I know. He always delivers. He’s built his own company and helped to build a large number of others (as an employees and a consultant). His understanding of demand generation strategies is vast and his deployment at the tactical level is excellent.
— Scott Hildebrand Partner at CMO Consulting Group
Phillip has been an integral driver of design through implementation of our indirect B2B strategy — a key area of growth for T-Mobile. He takes ownership and leadership in driving these efforts to a successful conclusion in a collaborative fashion.
— Christian Anderson, VP @OnePlus North AmericaVP @OnePlus North America
At T-Mobile, I have worked directly with Phillip on several strategic offers and campaigns for our indirect channel. Phillip is great at jumping into the organization, learning the key stakeholders, and then taking ownership and driving these efforts to a successful conclusion. He’s been a great asset to building our indirect channel for business and supporting our team on multiple fronts.
Let's Go-To-Market the Right Way for You
At this stage in your business, you can imagine success. I’ll show you how to capture it. Let me help you predict the future and how to make that future a reality today:
Benefits of Expansion Mastery
- A successful, beloved leader
- The wind at your back
- Happier in your personal life
- Product and value creation through insanely compelling customer experiences.
- Hottest problem you’re trying to solve
- You finally find your way to scale – predictably
- Comprehensive market analysis to pinpoint high-potential segments and geographies.
- A detailed expansion strategy, including competitive positioning and target audience profiling.
- Define a seamless customer experience (CX) across every point in a customer’s journey
- A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Framework that is designed to produce customized leading indicators for growth, scale, and profitability
- A tactical action plan featuring marketing, sales, and distribution strategies.
- Support in securing partnerships, alliances, or acquisitions to accelerate growth.
- Performance tracking and ongoing consultation to ensure continued success.
Phillip has been a key player in supporting my Team and I to drive strategy within the B2B Indirect space. He is also a Team Player and committed to make things happen both systematically and culturally within T-Mobile.
— Michael Sentowski, Vice President, T-Mobile Dealer Channel
The Big Picture
TL;DR—You get 4 months of private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- A kickoff discovery call
- Deep dives into the problem you’re solving and how you’re going to solve it in a way that is compelling to the end customer
- A bespoke GTM KPI framework that delivers leading indicators on your Go-To-Market journey
- Detailed SWOT (Situation Weakness Opportunities Threats) analysis
- Direct 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, video calls and my private cell phone.
Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Riff on who your ideal customer is
- Why you think your customers will buy from you
- Agree on the cadence of our meetings
- Homework assignments
- Set questions up for customer interviews
- I provide my private cell phone number
- Sessions take place an hour a week
- Every session with clear identification of current and next steps in your customer’s journey
- Identify KPIs that need to be measured
- You can contact me for any reason between calls however and whenever is most convenient
- Identify the gaps for the next step in your program or mission
The Fine Print
- I will never publish or share any of our communications with anyone outside of our circle of trust. Anything you share will be kept in our strictest confidence
- You will receive a recording of our sessions for future reference
- You are free to share any of my communications however you like without asking me first.
- You are welcome to call me any time without an appointment, but you’ll probably get my voicemail (I’m on Zoom a lot). Leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- If we need to talk real-time, we can schedule a mutually convenient time via a special Calendly link .
- If you have a truly urgent question, you can text me on my personal cell number.
- Payment is due 100% in advance to begin the program or in 4 installments
- If you’re not happy with our first week for any reason, you can ask for your money back. After that, no refunds under any circumstances.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy.”
I have had the pleasure of working with Phillip for a year in a strategic leadership role at T-Mobile. He is a collaborative, strategic and innovative leader with a brilliant mind to executing for business results. He knows what needs to get done and is not shy about rolling up his sleeves to make it happen.
—Matt Millen, Co-Founder & President at regie.ai
The Harnessing Momentum Program is a 4-month program. The investment is $5,000/mo. It’s not uncommon for my clients to see immediate value upon starting our engagement.
With the outcomes of the program, you’re guaranteed:
- Deep dives into the problem you’re solving and how you’re going to solve it in a way that is compelling to the end customer
- Elimination of friction in your customer’s journey
- A compelling customer experience
- Loyal customers that adore what you do, follow you and be very vocal about recommending you to their trusted circle.
You can apply using the button below but before you do, let me first say this…
GTM coaching is NOT for leaders and executives that:
- Want to build house of cards for the sake of speed
- Are close-minded to new ideas
- Aren’t committed to collaboration
- Are afraid of disrupting their business
Someone once said, “If you don’t cannibalize yourself, someone else will.” That person was Steve Jobs who killed the iPod by introducing the iPhone. Those that are not ready to disrupt their business need not apply.
But if you want things to be better, you have to change something. If you think you’re ready, here’s the link to apply:
Phillip is a senior executive with a deep understanding of both business and technical areas. He has great product vision and negotiation skills, which can put a deal together and deliver a product to market. Being both strategic and tactical in his approach, participating directly and yet being able to lead.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
It’s free to apply and there’s no risk or obligation. If you are accepted into my consulting program, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I don’t want your money if we’re not a good fit. If you’re not happy with our kickoff call for any reason, just let me know and I’ll refund your money in full.
But Don’t Take My Word For it…
Check out these testimonials from past clients:
Phillip was featured as a guest advisor on a webinar I was hosting and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. His expertise as a go-to-market strategist is unmatched and I can’t stress enough the value he provides clients as they look to build, grow, and scale their businesses. I am always thrilled when Phillip and I can collaborate and can’t recommend him highly enough.
— Amy Zwagerman, MBA, Marketing Muse, Founder @thelaunchboxus, Fractional CMO, Advisor, Teacher, Mentor
Phillip has provided invaluable support to my team and I to grow the business that I am responsible for. He has earned my respect and trust to help me get the job done.
— Jonathan Blood, Wireless Executive
Phillip was a great person to work with who was always supportive and professional. He is a skilled salesperson who advocated for his customers and brought in solid business for the company. He went from a geographic sales territory to a strategic account executive due to his ability to create great partnerships.
—Candi Bashiri, Director, WW Sales Business Applications at Wind River Systems
Still have questions?
Q: How do I know if I’m a good fit for Harnessing Momentum?People who will get the most out of Harnessing Momentum are leaders who have been stuck and aren’t sure what to do about it. If you’re finding yourself doing the same things over and over with the same results you will probably benefit from the readiness to scale that comes with this program.
Q: What do I have to do to qualify?
This program is for thriving businesses earning revenue between $100K and $10MM but feel like they’re on a hamster wheel. Reporting a profit but not achieving ultimate goals. Unsure of what to do to get to the next level.
NOTE: If you are desperate for customers and investors are breathing down your neck, my private consulting program probably wouldn’t be a good investment.
Q: May I speak with a couple references about their time with you?
Sure. Here’s a link to my testimonials page with contact info:
Q: What is the average student’s ROI after completing coaching with you?
The bottom line ROI depends greatly on the client. At the high end, I’ve had clients win awards in recognition of the products and services.
At the low end, I’ve had people not commit to the work and get little direct financial ROI. But even those people are happy with the educational aspect and sense of control they gain over their business.
Q: Do we have to use Slack for the accountability calls?
No. We can use a different voice channel if you have a strong preference.
Q: What happens after I pay?
Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be presented with a calendar link to schedule a kickoff call. On our kickoff call, we will agree to a game plan, share private contact info, set your first assignment, and pick a regular time for our sessions.
Q: I still have questions!
Just shoot me an email and ask: [email protected]
Who wrote this page, anyway?
Hi, I’m Phillip Swan, a seasoned Go-To-Market (GTM) strategist with an unwavering passion for driving growth, scale, and profitability for businesses across various industries. My expertise lies in creating tailored GTM strategies that blend innovation, data-driven insights, and a customer-centric approach to ensure a successful product launch, harnessing growth to build irreversible momentum and sustainable market dominance.
I transform ideas into thriving businesses. With over three decades of experience in launching innovative products and services, I have honed my skills in market research, strategic planning, and execution. As a results-driven Professional, I have led numerous successful campaigns, turning startups into market leaders and helping established companies reach new heights.
My keen eye for emerging trends and passion for creative problem-solving has made me a trusted advisor for countless clients. I firmly believe in the power of collaboration and communication to drive change and growth and foster lasting relationships. Whether you’re looking to launch a game-changing product or scale your business to new territories, I am the go-to expert to help you make a lasting impact in the marketplace.
Since starting my career, I’ve had the privilege of working with both emerging startups and including established enterprises, helping them navigate the complexities of market entry and expansion. My clients benefit from my knack for identifying unique opportunities, overcoming challenges, and forging solid relationships with key stakeholders.
When I’m not busy crafting winning GTM strategies, you can find me exploring the great outdoors, reading about the latest market trends, or mentoring the next generation of business leaders.
If you’re looking for a dedicated and results-driven GTM expert to elevate your business to new heights, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s connect and embark on this exciting journey together!
Now is the time
I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said, “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction.
Don’t worry, there’s no risk or obligation and it’s free to apply.
Act Now. Seriously.
Availability is limited. I usually only take on a handful of new private consulting clients per year. If you are considering private consulting, apply now to start the process.
If you are operating in the technology sector and are ready to amplify your growth, get in touch with him TODAY!”
— Amy Zwagerman